Easy Cultures is a specially formulated probiotic supplement providing a guaranteed 20 BILLION viable (living) probiotic organisms per capsule- probiotic (friendly bowel bacteria) strength is guaranteed for 12 months.1 capsule contains the same amount of bacteria as found in around 40 tubs of probiotic yoghurt, without the dairy, sugars, fats & calories).
Probiotics are recommended by nutritionists for people who want to maintain a healthy level of beneficial or “friendly” bacteria in their digestive system. Probiotic supplements may also be useful when the balance of “good” and “bad” bacteria in the bowel has been disrupted. An imbalance of bowel flora can lead to many unpleasant symptoms, such as a bloated stomach, irregular bowel movements and a feeling of heaviness after eating. Probiotics are recommended by nutritionists for people who wish to ensure or maintain a favourable amount of the friendly bacteria in the digestive system.
Such an imbalance almost always occurs in the following situations:
- after use of antibiotics
- following illness
- during and after periods of heightened stress
- as we get older (as our digestive enzymes decrease in number)
- following travel to a foreign country
- if you experience regular tummy upsets
- if you regularly have an urgent need to use the toilet.
Easy Vitamins Easy Cultures Capsules are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification, ensuring that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed guaranteeing you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians
- Practitioner-strength GUARANTEED 20 billion live probiotic bacteria per capsule.
- 8 strains of friendly bacteria for full spectrum support of the digestive and intestinal system.
- May support health of the upper and lower bowel.
- Contains mainly human strain probiotic bacteria
- Strength guaranteed for 12 months
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day before food.
– Guaranteed to provide 20 BILLION live bacteria per capsule for up to 12 months.
– Contains human strain bacteria.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) capsule shell, *Maltodextrin
* * = The maltodextrin is derived from maize: Grown on a base of soya, dairy and other substrates during the fermentation process. However, the filtration stage at the end of fermentation extracts the substrates. Therefore, this probiotic does contain traces of dairy or soya, but these would not / should not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.