Livercare tablets are formulated using ingredients such as Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) which contributes to the protection of body cells (including liver) from damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and supports liver by contributing to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Factors such as Methionine, Choline and Inositol are also included to maintain liver health and general wellbeing. Livercare tablets are also enriched with various detoxifying herbs, such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Turmeric and Artichoke.
What are Livercare tablets for?
- Livercare may help to protect liver cells from oxidative damage, thus enhancing and strengthening liver and its activity
- May improve digestion and metabolism
- May help to prevent the accumulation of liver toxins in the liver
Who are Livercare tablets for?
Livercare may be of benefit to;
- People who consume large amounts of alcohol regularly
- People who regularly eat fast food meals and do not have a healthy balanced diet
- People who feel really run down and sluggish
- Excessive smokers
- People who wish to cleanse and detoxify their liver
When should I take Livercare tablets?
Livercare is a cleansing supplement suitable for men and women. As toxins build up, our bodies become less efficient at removing normally accumulated waste and toxins. Livercare tablets should be taken as a supplement after a period of heavy drinking, such as holidays, or after a period of malnutrition and extreme stress when you feel run down and need something to help cleanse your body, nourish your liver and detoxify.
Bulking agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Choline dihydrate citrate, Inositol, L-Cysteine HCL, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum), Curcumin extract (Curcuma longa), Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinalis), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Anti-caking agents (vegmagnesium stearate, veg stearic acid), Artichoke leaf powder (cynara scolymus), Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), Beta carotene, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Folic acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Binding agents [acacia, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)]