Who are we?
Easy Vitamins Ltd is a private company selling high quality vitamins, minerals, supplements and other nutrition and well being products direct to our customers. We are registered in England & Wales as company number 11508973.
What Information do we collect?
To enable us to process your order we will ask you to provide personal details such as:
- Email address
- Address and telephone number
- IP Addresses and Cookies
We also store some observed data such as your browsing history or click through email behaviours. We may also group customers depending upon their geographical location or sales behaviour.
What do we do with your data?
Data is used to fulfil your orders and send you personalised, relevant communications regarding our services and products.
Easy Vitamins will never sell or forward your data outside our company except where that third party requires the data to provide order delivery, or to provide communications as part of Easy Vitamins LTD services, including marketing analytics. For more information about who we share your data with read as follows
Data in regarsd to you is shared with our trusted fulfilment partners and ensuring all appropriate contractual safeguards and security taken into consideration. These include warehouse packing services where your goods are dispatched, IT systems and providers of hosting and IT support required for fulfillment of your order; mailing houses and email services to send you marketing (where you have given permission) and marketing analysis third partiessuch as those providing an independent product and service review .
What happens with the information we gather
Information is required to comply with legislation regarding the sale of food supplements and providing you with a better service by understanding your needs. Your personal information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping legal requirements, including information relating to order dates, product purchases and the batch numbers of products dispatched to you, should we ever need to get in touch regarding a product you have purchased.
- Improving our products and services, including personalising recommendations for products that may be benefit you the customer.
- Send promotional material or information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest by email, post or by other means by which you have agreed to with regards to your communication preferences.
- On occasion we may contact you for purposes of market research. We may contact you by email, mail or phone.
- Our legal basis for the collection ans use ofpersonal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Usually the collection of personal information from you where we have consent, requirement of personal details to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you in some circumstances .
- To comply with a legal requirement we may ask you to provide personal information, at the time we will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not.
- For auditing and statutory reporting purposes your data will be kept for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with us. We need to keep transaction information for this period, however if you request we can remove you from our marketing database .
By using the Site you consent to us using the cookies described below.
First Party Cookies
Easy Vitamins first party cookies contain no personally identifiable information. All personally identifiable Information on purchase, browsing and preference history, is stored on a secure website data base. This information is collected for internal purposes and will not be disclosed to any other organization except if required by law.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are cookies that pass on information on purchase and browsing activity to 3rd party service providers.
Easy Vitamins primarily uses third party cookies to help us conduct website tracking and monitoring to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible web shopping experience.
We will also intermittently use third party cookies to gather behavioural, demographic and browsing data. This information is used by third party partners to deliver advertising and marketing activities.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are accepting the use of first and third party cookies on and by the Easy Vitamins website.
Credit or Debit Cards
Easy Vitamins does not process or store credit or debit card information once your transaction is complete. All card payments are securely processed by our payment gateway providers which then provides Easy Vitamins with a token to apply refunds or take future payments.
A subject access request can be made if you would like a copy of the personal date we hols about you. Verification of your identity will be required.
You have the right to have objection to any process that is likely to causedamage or distress and decisions that are being taken by automated means.
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or removed – if you would like to do so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to have data removed where Easy Vitamins does not have a legal basis to retain this information for example for auditing and accounting purposes.
You have the right to stop direct marketing at any time by emailing email@example.com. Your data will be disclosed if obliged by law to do so.
How secure is your data?
Easy Vitamins employs a wide variety of security measures to back up, protect and manage your data. We aim to secure your data as much as possible using up to date technology and robust processes and policies . All third parties are scrutinised and subject to appropriate contractual safeguards. We review and document all data processes regularly.
Reviews, ratings, promotions and competitions
To leave a Product rating or review you must have purchased that Product.
Easy Vitamins do not vet poor reviews – but may respond directly to them.
The poster continues to own all rights to content provided to Easy Vitamins. However Easy Vitamins reserves the right to use this content royalty free as part of its marketing and communication programs.
Updates to this Policy
This policy may be updated from time to time in line with current legislation and best practices.
Last amended date: 27/09/2018