- Email address
- Address and telephone number
- IP Addresses and Cookies
- Internal record keeping legal requirements, including information relating to order dates, product purchases and the batch numbers of products dispatched to you, should we ever need to get in touch regarding a product you have purchased.
- Improving our products and services, including personalising recommendations for products that may be benefit you the customer.
- Send promotional material or information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest by email, post or by other means by which you have agreed to with regards to your communication preferences.
- On occasion we may contact you for purposes of market research. We may contact you by email, mail or phone.
- Our legal basis for the collection ans use ofpersonal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Usually the collection of personal information from you where we have consent, requirement of personal details to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you in some circumstances .
- To comply with a legal requirement we may ask you to provide personal information, at the time we will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not.
- For auditing and statutory reporting purposes your data will be kept for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with us. We need to keep transaction information for this period, however if you request we can remove you from our marketing database .