Terms and Conditions
1.The contract between us We require payment of the entire price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted and dispatched. After payment has been received by us we will notify you that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide when placing you order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Right for you to cancel your contract
- Cancellation by us
- Delivery of goods to you
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general use and information only. It is subject to change without notice
- Visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- Register with Easy Vitamins and buy products or services on the website
- Take part in competitions, promotions , questionnaires promotions and surveys.
- Contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
- This website contains material which is licensed and not owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to the layout, design, graphics and appearance. Reproduction of material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notices stated in these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse these websites and have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales