E-Vitamin C is a unique whole-food (food based) source of Vitamin C made up from some of nature’s richest sources of this essential vitamin and antioxidant. It is packed full of natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, pectins, essential oils, lycopene, carotenoids, plant sterols, catechins, polyphenolics and many other phytonutrients.
Synthetic or Man-made vitamin C (in the form of ascorbic acid and mineral acsorbates) may resemble Vitamin C in chemical structure but it is missing all of the essential and natural co-factors found in “food state” health food products. Our Food State Vitamin C complex combination is made up of natural food ingredients; as recognised and required by the body for maximum digestion, absorption and utilisation.
This E-Vitamin C is also one of the few Vitamin C products that…
- Is NOT rapidly excreted from the body / retained for longer
- Is NOT acidic (many people cannot tolerate acidic and citrus based supplements which may aggravate certain medical conditions)
- Has a high ratio of utilisation & retention (subsequently a lower daily dose is required)
- Is Suitable for young and old
- Food based vitamin C for optimum absorption in your body.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, blood vessels, bones, gums, skin, teeth.
- vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- NO man-made ascorbic acid.
E-Vitamin C capsules are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification, ensuring that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed guaranteeing you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day with or without food or as advised.
Acerola Cherry – 25% Vitamin C 500mg (156% NRV)
Blackcurrant (from extract) 108mg
Rosehip Extract (from extract) 108mg
Parsley Leaf Powder 50mg
Elderberry Extract (30% polyphenols) 7mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsule Shell, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Contains no: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, added Sugar, Additives, Artificial Colourings or Yeast
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.