Most diets strictly prohibit snacking between main meals. It is considered that such snacking is the main reason for excess weight. Let’s understand how snacking affects on weight loss process.
Actually snacking is not always harmful to our shape. They may even help the process of losing weight, but with one condition. You can snack only if you really feel hungry. If you decide to snack during a weight loss, you must follow a few rules.
- It is best if you’re snacking products which include a little fats proteins and carbohydrates together. This combination will help permanently rid you from feeling hungry and practically does not effect on your figure. These products are low fat cottage cheese with fruits, yogurt, and fruits, small amounts of nuts, apples or sweet peppers with a little peanut butter, vegetable salad with cheese. Beverages: tea, mineral water, juice, coffee with milk.
- You should not eat anything. Choose only healthy foods with low calories.
- Avoid sweet snacks: tea with cake, candy, cookies
- Count the calories contained in snacks. You must necessarily include them in the general balance of calories.
- Drink more water. Happens that, even following the healthy diet you do not feel an adequate supply of energy. Most likely it is affected by the lack of water in the body because fatigue is the first sign of dehydration. Necessarily drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Learn to stack correctly. If you eat, for example, a pear – it’s a healthy snack. One pear will provide you with plenty of carbohydrates, which means that your body quickly assimilates this product and within a short period of time you want to eat more. Consequently, apart from the pear, you can eat yogurt that will provide you with proteins and fats, so that within a few hours you will not feel hunger.